This post is sponsored in part by Klasse14. All opinions are my own. #OrdinarilyUnique #Klasse14. This post contains affiliate links.
A few weeks ago the amazing team at Klasse14 sent me THIS gorgeous rose gold mesh watch to try out and I’ve been wearing it non-stop! I’ve been styling it with so many of my favorite pieces and it made me start reminiscing over some of my favorite #ArmParty mixes of the past! I dug through my Instagram to round-up my 10 best wrist stacks with tips on how to design the perfect pairing!
- Mix contemporary and classic for an unexpected, yet cohesive pairing.
2. Elevate an earthy arm-party palette with a fabulous, sparkly manicure!
3. Combine function with fashion by wearing your fitness tracker as a bracelet, paired with other pretty pieces.
4. Stick with a theme like this preppy party made of charms, pearls and sparkles!
5. Create an homage to your favorite time period with pieces reminiscent of the style of that time. Art Deco pieces can be stacked to create your own piece of wrist art work!
6. Mimic your bracelets and rings. This makes for an interesting, eye-catching repeat pattern from fingertips to wrist.
7. Pair two totally opposite styles together that match in color. For example this dainty bangle in silver paired with the bold, leather cuff, trimmed in silver hardware.
8. If you have two, bold, attention grabbing pieces stacked together make sure they don’t compete for attention, but compliment each other instead, by choosing a calming palette like this white and rose gold pairing.
9. Stack one piece inside another by turning one open-ended bangle around to nest two similar pieces inside each other to create a whole new way to wear a simple piece.
10. Turn a skinny scarf and a brooch into a bold stack statement and start your own trend!
Which one of these arm party pairings is your favorite? What are your tips for styling the perfect stack?
P.S.! Use code RKCSOUTHERN for a special discount on your next purchase on Klasse14!